Rixx in the Movies



I've been putting Rixx into movie posters for a long time now. Honestly I don't know why exactly. I have fun doing it. I love movies and Eve, so it seems like a natural thing. Plus there are times during the day when I don't have enough time to log into Eve, or do much of anything - so this kind of work is fun, easy, and enjoyable.

I have an Album that features some of them. I'll be loading more as soon as I can find the ones that are missing.

I do these totally for myself. I couldn't care less if anyone else enjoys them, or if you find them egotistical, or whatever. They aren't anything more than me having a good time with my in-game character. Honestly, I don't know why no one else does this with their avatars. So you are the weird one in my humble opinion.

I enjoy stretching the limits, trying new things, and expanding the milieu in which Rixx finds himself as a fictional character. That's why I created him after all.

Onward and upward.