The Last Eve Supper

BlogSupper
Click for additional embiggened sizes!!!

The other day I happened upon this amazingly large promotional piece for The Expendables 2 and immediately I thought, "Huh, this would make an amazing Eve piece!" That's how my mad genius brain works by the way.

Right off the bat here, let me get one thing straight. If you are not on this poster do not feel bad. There are only so many spaces and a bunch of you have weird avatar heads!! You do, so you have no one to blame but yourselves. Several people didn't make it simply because their avatars just didn't work.

On the other hand, I wanted a representative selection of Eve Bloggers and I think I achieved that goal. Oh, and since I am the one doing the artwork, I am the one in the middle. That is how that works.

This makes me laugh in so many ways I can't even begin to tell you about each of them. The image is rather huge, so feel free to download the largest version for all the details.

Another FREE gift from your friendly neighborhood eve blogger.

Enjoy!

PS: So which one of these beady-eyed bastards is the Judas?!?