In Memorium

“Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment.”
- Harlan Ellison


RIPvilerat
Click for larger sizes to download
RIPvileratRev
A revised and corrected version is now available





PS: I am aware that "Memorium" is actually spelled "Memoriam". I caught the mistake shortly after I had posted the image to Flickr last night. But by then the image had been shared on Twitter and various other sites, sources, emails, etc. Memorium, while not technically correct, is a common mis-use of the word. A horror film was even spelled that way. So, since yesterday was difficult enough, I decided to just let it be.

P.P.S: The only photo I had access to of Sean didn't show anything below his chin, and not all of that. So my sincere apologies if the addition of a 'neck' to his image in any way detracts from the intent of the artist. I tried to tread very carefully here and considered not doing the image many times. But from the feedback I've gotten I hope it helps in even some small way.