Lucifer's Hammer Wallpapers

We have a "Gallery" section on our Corporation forum that I've been slowly filling up with some LUCRH artwork and I thought I might as well share some of the pieces with my blog readers.  Who knows, maybe you'd like to decorate your computer with these and wish you were a part of our Corp!  Or not.  Or maybe you just like looking or whatever, how the heck am I supposed to know!?!  Sheesh.



God Hate Wallpaper


This one uses a graphic I used before, but the banner I designed with it on it is no longer being used - and yes I do often use the same elements in different pieces.  I have a library and I'm not afraid to use it.  More importantly though, for this piece, I wanted to convey the feeling of immortal shame God must feel about what we are doing.  And obviously, it was a chance to use a nekkid woman without any naughty bits.  Which is enough motivation in and of itself.



On Fire Wallpaper


This one came about purely by accident, you can't predict actually finding a photo that includes, 1) A hammer, and 2) a beautiful young woman showing us her pink panties.  I mean, you really can't expect to be that lucky.  The fire, the tattoo, the rest was added of course, but the core of this one is just luck.


You can click the links above and follow them for different sizes to download if you'd like.  What you do with them after that is entirely up to you.  Enjoy.  Now I have to get back to work.