Art Wallpaper: Eve Blasphemy

Art Wallpaper: Eve Blasphemy


My fellow blogger and Alliance m8 MissX emailed me awhile back and asked me to create something new that had to do with new beginnings.  I decided this was the perfect opportunity to explore some seriously intense concepts and once again dive headlong into conceptual Eve universe magical realism.  


I really enjoy pieces where I get to mix the world of Eve into the "real" world and create something new.  Like the previous Art Wallpapers I've done, or the recent Eve University ad.  This one wasn't intended as a Wallpaper, but it turned out so good I decided to make it one and let you guys enjoy it.  If you click on the picture above you can download different sizes, or you can CLICK HERE.


My next challenge, at some point when the work load lets up a bit, is to expand this approach with larger ships.  The hard part there is finding some way of keeping the perspective based on "known" objects, this is challenging as most things in Eve are incredibly huge.  Which, to answer the expected volley of comments, no the Crusader here is not shown to scale - I know that.  I took Creative License with it. (I actually have a creative license and I am not afraid to use it.)


Anyway, I have it on my desktop right now and it is beautiful. Thought you would enjoy.