Whew!

I have never gone over a month without a single kill before.  Heck, I've never even gotten close to that, usually it might be a few days or so - but never that long.  The "break" is officially over as of yesterday and Rixx is back on the warpath.  Whew!  I hope I don't have to do that again.

For those that have been reading along, you know why the break happened.  For those that might need a refresher course, here it is in a nutshell.  After the fall of D-G back in January, Providence went into what I kindly call chaos.  Mostly this boiled down to angry exchanges between LFA and CVA, lots of drama and finger-pointing.  Politics.  And followed by some really bad leadership decisions (imo) which led to a general evacuation from Providence.  This wasn't only on an Alliance level, but on a Corp level as well.  And yes, I am speaking totally in generalizations.  But for weeks after that, when we should have been fighting, you couldn't find two ships to rub together.

Eventually some of us had had enough.  We decided to leave and see if we could re-form something in Empire.  We gave it a solid go, but things just didn't work out.  It happens.  At the same time the Corps that formed LFA began to abandon Providence in droves.  Most of them headed to the East, Primary, Gentleman's Club, etc.  I gave that a shot for a short bit, but that wasn't right either.  Mostly I was trying to think of a way to get back to Providence and fight.  But mostly I wanted a break from the drama and politics.  So I join my Alt's Corp and decided to make bank.

The run from September 2009 till February 2010 had cost me more than 20 Billion isk!  I'll never know the exact number because I don't keep detailed records, but it may have been even more than that.  My bank was seriously depleted to say the least.  Which is the main reason I had started my Alt character in the first place.

During the break Angor and I had the idea that maybe raiding in Providence might be the way to go.  For a brief moment we considered growing our Alt Corp "Lucifer's Hammer" into that solution.  But we decided against it for a variety of good reasons.

So a week or so ago we joined M3 Corporation and moved back to Providence.  Now we are in Paxton and fighting again against impossible odds.  I can't imagine a better place to be right now than right smack dab in the middle of it.

I helped kill some stuff yesterday and lost another drake.  Feels like I am finally home.